Private backyard with gorgeous flower gardens on over 1-acre river front home! Other features include 2 master suites on main, spacious kitchen, breakfast area, formal dining room, family room with fire place and sunroom. 2 additional bedrooms and 2 baths on second level with walk in attic space. Full daylight basement with finished area great for home office or craft room. MOTIVATED SELLER BRING ALL OFFERS!
- Rooms: Family Room, Other
- Fireplace: 1 (Factory Built, Great/Family Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights
- Exterior: Landscaped, Other
- Elementary School: Head
- Middle School: Five Forks
- High School: Brookwood
- Constructed: 1989
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 23 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583